In September 2017 we were pleased to participate in and sponsor the 2017 PetroChem Canada Conference in Sarnia, Ontario.
This comprehensive, 2-day event offered attendees an opportunity to engage on topics such as:
• Developing a Canadian Petrochemical Strategy to Enhance our Competitiveness
• Understanding Global Trends in Investment, Development and Markets
• Examining the Impact of the Trump Administration
• Emerging Petrochemical Developments from North American Shale Gas Plays
• Bio-Chemical and Bio-Hybrid Opportunities for Canada
• Understanding the Impacts of Cap and Trade, Carbon Tax and Climate Change Policies